Ubud Highlights Vintage Car Tour
This tour is a perfect combination of nature, stunning scenery, culture and fun all in the coolest mode of transport on the island. Enjoy the journey and let the wind blow through your hair in a classic VW convertible as we drive along the beautiful country side. The road soon gives way to less crowded ones and then you will meander through local villages and rice fields.
- 8.30am Depart Bisma Cottages
- 9.15am Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terrace. We will visit a quieter area of the rice terraces not yet found by many tourists. You can hike, walk or simply enjoy the view.
- 10.00am Arrive Tegalalang Swing and Flying Fox. Try the different swings and nests or the amazing flying fox. All promise unique views and perfect photo opportunities.
- 12.30pm Arrive Tirta Empul or Holy Spring Temple is one of the iconic temples in Bali. The spring water is used by for purification of your mind, body and spirit. We welcome you to participate in a water purification or you can explore the many different areas of this temple. Our guide, a local from the area will explain the history and current purpose of the temple for the Balinese people or assist you with the purification process if you choose this unique experience.
- 2.30pm Lunch stop is at a quaint restaurant, overlooking a waterfall that serves a good choice of Indonesian and Western food.
- 3.45pm. Elephant Cave Temple or Goa Gajah (optional stop) dates back to the 11th century. There is actually more to see here than the cave so we recommend taking one of the knowledgeable guides to gain a full understanding of the site. The entrance to the cave has stone sculptures of dangerous creatures and demons with wide open, threatening mouths to scare away bad spirits. Originally it was thought this suggested an Elephant’s mouth. Hence the name Elephant Cave.
- 4.30pm Return to Hotel
One Person IDR 1,200,000
Two Person or more IDR 750,000
- Private Car and Driver,
- Bottle of Water per person,
- Sarongs and Offerings for guest wanting to do the water blessing ritual at Holy Spring
- Water Temple.
- Entrance Fees
- Food and Drinks
Pack: Good footwear, swimmers and towel if planning to do water blessing, mosquito spray, sunscreen, cash money