Booking Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-In Time 14:00 and Check-Out Time 12:00.
- Upon Check-In guests should give passport copy to the staff.
- Refundable Cash or Credit Card guarantee for security deposit is mandatory at check-in.
- 50% deposit payment has to be received 7 days from after the invoice received.
- 50% deposit payment has to be received to confirm the booking that starts more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Final Payment should be received 30 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment should be received 30 days prior to arrival for booking that starts 30 days or less prior to arrival.
EXTRA BED AND CHILD POLICY
- Existing bedding in all room categories is Queen Bed.
- Only one extra bed permitted in Cottage & Deluxe Cottage as per extra charge below.
- Child under 6 years old permitted sharing existing bed with parents.
- Breakfast rate for child under 6 years old is at IDR 30,000 (USD 2.00) per child
- Extra bed for adult at IDR 300,000 (USD 24.00) nett per night per bed, including breakfast.
- Extra bed for child under 6-12 years old at IDR 150,000 (USD 12.00) net per night per bed, including breakfast.
- Baby cot charges at IDR 100,000 (USD 8.00) nett per night per cot.
- Cancellation must be received in writing
- 50% of the total payment will be forfeited if booking cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the total payment will be forfeited if booking cancelled less than 30 days or no show .
- Amendment should be received in writing and subject to availability
- Amendment more than 30 days prior to arrival is free of charge
- Amendment within 30 days prior to arrival is subject to a surcharge of 25%
- Amendment within 7 days prior to arrival, please refer to our cancellation policy of no show below.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
- All rooms are Non Smoking and smoking only permitted on the balcony.
- No pets allowed
- On Request Facilities; Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
- On Request Service with Additional Charges; Massage, Bicycles, Baby Sitting, Car with Driver and Airport Transfers.
- Damage or Losses; any damage or losses happens at the cottage during the rental period will be guest’s responsibility.
- Waiver of Liability; the owner, management or staff is not responsible for any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience of guest during stay within the property. Guests should have adequate travel insurance