Bisma Cottages Full Day Tour
This tour itinerary is a combination of our favourite places that we consider to be ‘ must see’s “ around Ubud Area.
We visit Tegallalang first to avoid any crowds. This is one of the most magical terraced landscapes in the Ubud region due to the 360 degrees view of greenery. You can climb up and down the terraces or sit at a café or viewing places and soak up the view.
After we can also stop at Tegalalang Swing and Flying Fox. Try the different swings and nests or the amazing flying fox. All promise unique views and perfect photo opportunities.
Only minutes away is a coffee plantations and agro organic farms. Our preferred place grows chocolate, traditional healing herbs and fruits that you can see during the free guided tour. After the tour you are escorted to the rustic restaurant where the magic happens. The view of rice terraces and tropical forest is breathtaking. Tea and coffee sliders are served complimentary. Luwak Coffee is available also for a small charge. We highly recommended you accompany your coffee and tea with the banana fritters. Lightly battered and fried these are to die for – many of our guest cannot stop at just one serve!
Tirta Empul or Holy Spring Temple has many areas to this complex – fish ponds, many beautiful goddess statuse, areas for prayer and reflection, pavilions for special ceremonies plus the ponds where you can see the springs coming from the ground. The holy springs fill a bathing area where the water blessing rituals takes place. There are 13 beautiful fountains in three separate pond each having a special purpose. When following the ritual you begin cleansing your body in the pond representing past life, followed by present life and finishing with future life.
During the Bisma Cottages Full Day Ubud Tour you can choose to include the water blessing ritual assisted by our Manager who is from this area and very knowledgeable.
Lunch Break is at your leisure enroute to Tegenungan Water Fall or Kanto Lampo Waterfall
At Tegenungan Waterfall there are many options to experience this amazing view. You can keep to the viewing areas, walk down to the base and take a swim or walk all the way to the top. All are highly recommended.
Kanto Lampo is a smaller, less busy waterfall but just as stunning as the falls cascade down over many rocks. The walk is not long but a little steep at the end if you want to go swimming.
Now your full day tour is complete and you can be assured you have experienced some of the best sights around Ubud.
- 9.00am Depart Bisma Cottages
- 9.20am Arrive Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 9.45am Arrive Tegalalang Swing & Flying Fox
- 10.30am Arrive Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- 12.00am Arrive Holy Spring Water Templa
- 1.00pm Lunch
- 2.45pm Arrive Waterfall
- 4.00pm Depart for Bisma Cottages
Per Adult IDR 300,000 Per Child (2 – 12 years) IDR 150,000
Includes Private Car and Driver, Bottle of Water per person, Sarongs and Offerings for guest wanting to do the water blessing ritual at Holy Spring Water Temple.
Excludes: Entrance Fees, Food and Drinks, Swing, Flying Fox
Pack: Good footwear, swimmers and towel if planning to swim at the waterfall, mosquito spray, sunscreen, cash money.
Single Surcharge IDR 150,000. Baby Seat on Request.
Tirta Empul Holy Spring Temple can be substituted by Mengening Temple during times of ceremonies or when guests prefer a more personal water blessing experience. Other Itinerary changes also available on request.
Mt Batur Sunrise Trek
Imagine standing on the top of the second most active volcanic mountains of Bali. Well you can during this tour to the top of the volcano.
From the top you will get to see the sun rising smoothly with orange gold sky background. The lake view on the slope of the mountain, unspoiled air, and the warmth of the sunlight on your skin. Whilst having some amazing photo opportunities.
The Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking is a perfect way to go back to nature, enjoying the fresh air, taking a deep breath, and releasing your mind.
It is an easy-medium level trekking, 4-5 hours in total. Mount Batur is the second most active volcano in Bali, with a gigantic ancient crater about 700 meter tall and 1717 meter above sea level.
- 02.00 Depart Bisma Cottages, stop for light breakfast Banana Pancake, Tea and Coffee
- 03.30 Arrive at starting point for briefing
- 03.35 Start trekking to summit
- 05:30 Arrive at summit. Breakfast including volcanic steamed eggs.
- 06.00 Sunrise time.
- 07:15 Start trek to base. Stop at craters including the last to erupt in 2000.
- 08.30 Arrive at base and start drive to Ubud . Optional stops at Coffee Plantation or Hot Springs
- 10.00 Arrive at hotel
- Entrance tickets
- Guide as specified
- Private AC Car and Driver
- Coffee or Tea at Coffee Plantation
- Non alcoholic drinks
Group Tour inc. Seat in Coach Transport and One Guide Per Group IDR 400,000 per person
Private Tour Including Private Car and Guide (minimum 2 persons)IDR 800,000 per person
Ubud Highlights Vintage Car Tour
This tour is a perfect combination of nature, stunning scenery, culture and fun all in the coolest mode of transport on the island. Enjoy the journey and let the wind blow through your hair in a classic VW convertible as we drive along the beautiful country side. The road soon gives way to less crowded ones and then you will meander through local villages and rice fields.
- 8.30am Depart Bisma Cottages
- 9.15am Arrive at Tegalalang Rice Terrace. We will visit a quieter area of the rice terraces not yet found by many tourists. You can hike, walk or simply enjoy the view.
- 10.00am Arrive Tegalalang Swing and Flying Fox. Try the different swings and nests or the amazing flying fox. All promise unique views and perfect photo opportunities.
- 12.30pm Arrive Tirta Empul or Holy Spring Temple is one of the iconic temples in Bali. The spring water is used by for purification of your mind, body and spirit. We welcome you to participate in a water purification or you can explore the many different areas of this temple. Our guide, a local from the area will explain the history and current purpose of the temple for the Balinese people or assist you with the purification process if you choose this unique experience.
- 2.30pm Lunch stop is at a quaint restaurant, overlooking a waterfall that serves a good choice of Indonesian and Western food.
- 3.45pm. Elephant Cave Temple or Goa Gajah (optional stop) dates back to the 11th century. There is actually more to see here than the cave so we recommend taking one of the knowledgeable guides to gain a full understanding of the site. The entrance to the cave has stone sculptures of dangerous creatures and demons with wide open, threatening mouths to scare away bad spirits. Originally it was thought this suggested an
- lephant’s mouth. Hence the name Elephant Cave.
4.30pm Return to Hotel
Per Person IDR 750,000
- Private Car and Driver,
- Bottle of Water per person,
- Sarongs and Offerings for guest wanting to do the water blessing ritual at Holy Spring
- Water Temple.
- Entrance Fees
- Food and Drinks
Pack: Good footwear, swimmers and towel if planning to do water blessing, mosquito spray, sunscreen, cash money