VIP Airport Arrival Service
Book this service for a stress free arrival to Bali. With all the extra requirements now required to enter Bali, having a dedicated airport representative will put your mind at ease. Providing assistance every step of the way, from arrival hall until exiting the airport this service is particularly invaluable for first time Bali travelers, families or older guests.
- Representative will meet you in the arrival hall area after the Temperature Check, holding a sign with your name.
- Representative will escort you to the Check Point Desk, assisting with scanning EHAC Barcode.
- Information will be verified by the officer and you will receive a Check Point QR Code.
- Representative will escort you for payment of Visa On Arrival (VOA) an additional charge. Currently RP 500,000 per person. Payable as Cash, Visa or Mastercard. Effective 4th November VOA can be applied online. See below for more information.
- After exiting exit immigration Representative will assist with luggage collection
- Representative will accompany you to the customs area to submit declaration form, x-ray luggage and scan E-CD QR Code
- Representative will escort you outside airport terminal until meeting your driver.
- Private Car transport can be arranged from Airport to Bisma Cottages for additional IDR 450,000 per car. Extra charge applies for pick ups after 10pm.
Booking – following information is required.
- Copy of Flight Itinerary (arrival and departure flights)
- Passport Copy
- Contact Whats App Number (active upon arrival to Bali)
- Vaccination Certificate or Exemption
Important Info: Please check your passport is valid minimum 6 months from date of departure in Indonesia (not arrival) and visa requirement for your nationality.
Effective 4th November 2022 E-VOA (E Visa On Arrival) can be applied online up to 14 days before arrival
e-VOA is a single-entry visa which is valid for 30 days stay in Indonesia with the purpose of Tourism, Government Visit, Business Meeting, Goods Purchasing, or Transit only. Passport must be valid for more than 6 months from date of arrival in Indonesia. Foreigners holding e-VOA are allowed to arrive at Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Jakarta and Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali. The e-VOA fee is IDR 500.000,00 per person. Payment via Debit/Credit Card will incur additional fees according to the financial institution.
Holders of passports of these following countries are eligible to apply for e-VOA:
Republic of Korea
United States of America
Start Application Here – https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/
Visa Exemption for Passport holders from the below countries. Valid for 30 days and cannot be extended.