20 Reasons why Solo Travelers rate Ubud as a safe and affordable destination for holidays, health and wellness….
Post Pandemic, people are seeking travel to satisfy a wanderlust stifled while the world shut down and many are going it alone! Solo travel is on the increase so it’s important to know destinations suitable that won’t break the budget AND offer a wealth of experiences and adventure. Ubud has become a hub for the independent traveller and Bisma Cottages, the ideal place to drop your bag and set out to explore this intriguing mountain top town and it’s surrounds.
- With wellness, culture, cuisine and stunning scenery at your doorstep, why wouldn’t Ubud be your first choice as a base from which to embark on your Bali adventure?
- You won’t be alone! If the 2022 stats are anything to go by, more solo travellers are adding Ubud to their itinerary and staying longer.
- Embrace the autonomy of choosing your own adventure and the unexpected joys of travelling solo
- Whether you’re after relaxation, ‘rejuvacation’ or time to focus on personal health and self-improvement, Ubud offers opportunity to mingle, meditate or wander the streets as you ponder life’s next move. That’s the beauty of Ubud….
- Maybe it’s just that clear mountain air but there’s a tangible energy that tends to promote consciousness and clarity, helping many to make life changing decisions throughout their stay.
“Leaving Ubud is like leaving my home. I adore every single thing about this magical pocket on our precious planet. I find myself flipping through photos on my phone, of water temples, crazy monkeys and happy memories with friends that feel like family, and aching to return as soon as possible”
Alice UK August 2022
- Even if you’ve found your focus in life and are seeking like-minded solo travellers to share creativity and business ideas or a travel buddy for adventure, Ubud is bursting with WhatsApp and Facebook groups geared towards collaboration and connection.
- A compact town, Ubud is safe to walk around solo and offers a multitude of amazing scenic trails easily accessible from the main street of town. =
- The town offers an eclectic night life featuring incredible musical talent, plenty of funky bars to meet other singles a refreshing absence of ‘beach clubs’ belting out thumping beats!
- Strategically located in the centre of Ubud yet secluded enough to ensure peace and quiet, Bisma Cottages is within walking distance to everything so there’s no need to worry about hiring a scooter!
- Bisma Cottages offers safe and secure accommodation while you explore the magic of Ubud.
- You can also book the hotel car for transport or tours that can be arranged through Bisma Cottages and you won’t find better tour guides than Darma and his team. Check out the list of tours carefully planned for the best experience – https://bismacottagesubud.com/our-tours/
- Host Kelly has a wealth of local knowledge,
- Rooms are boho Bali style, comfy and reasonably priced. Perfect for the solo traveller, their quaint cottages are surrounded by tropical gardens close to a sheltered pool area ensuring privacy from Reliable WiFi connection means digital nomads can continue with online work and vacationers can wind down with a Netflix fix.
- A 3 night package has been especially designed for Solo Travelers.
- Longer stays are a popular choice among Bisma guests as their single rooms offer the benefit of privacy and affordability.
- Added bonus is the choice of health and wellness experiences offered onsite. See more here – https://bismacottagesubud.com/healing-treatments/
“Incredible healing treatment at Bisma cottages. This is beyond a massage experience, Darma completely gets in tune with any areas of your body that you’re having issues and also from a spiritual level just helps remove any blockages, negativity and toxins. It’s honestly the best I’ve felt in years.
❤️ Lisa, Aust. August 2022
- Bisma Cottages are committed to guest wellbeing with a highly recommended clinic that can do house calls 24/7.
- Eco operating practices focusing on environmentally friendly products and Balian mineral water on tap for unlimited refills (Tip – BYO water bottle)
- But don’t just take my word for it… check out TripAdvisor, Google, and Solo Girls Travel Guides https://thesologirlstravelguide.com/ for independent traveller reviews on where to stay and what to do while you’re there. So, are you ready to embark on your very own Eat, Pray Love experience? Go on, book it today!
- “My #1 pick for solo female travelers who want to spend affordably while diving headfirst into Balinese culture and Ubud local life”
Alexa West, Founder Solo Girls Travel Guide.
- Embrace the autonomy of choosing your own adventure and the unexpected joys of travelling solo, including when and where to eat.
- Choose activities, sights and tours that interest you. No consideration if a friend is not as physically fit as you, as spiritual as you, etc etc.
- Solo traveler does mean single. It just means you have decided to travel alone. No husband, boyfriend, kids, dog, cat 😘
- Easier to meet people and start a conversation when solo travelling as you are not involved in conversation with family or friends.
Contact here for accommodation, experiences, custom itineraries and wellness treatments.